Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully before applying for Tickets:
- Applying for tickets in a ballot is a firm commitment from a Partner that they will pay for the tickets applied for if successful.
- No multiple applications, Partners may only apply once for each date and event.
- Partners can apply for up to 2 tickets per event or as advertised.
- One ticket must be used by the Partner applying.
- Spouse/Civil Partner and Dependants pay the Partner price unless otherwise stated.
- Under 18's are not permitted in the suite unless accompanied by an adult.
- A separate application form must be completed for each event.
- Only Partners who have been successful will be notified of the outcome of the ballot.
- If you apply for more than one event and you are successful you will be liable for the total cost of the tickets won in the ballots entered. (e.g. if you enter the ballot for the F1 and
a Cold Play concert and are successful in both).
- Tickets purchased through this offer, must not be sold on Ebay or to any other third party.
- E-Tickets will be issued by email to the address supplied in the Partner's application.
- Paper Tickets will be issued by post to the address supplied in the Partner's application.
- Tickets cannot be used by a Partner who leaves the business prior to the event. In this instance please contact the Leisure Benefits Office to arrange return of your tickets and to obtain a refund.
Tickets through this offer are already subsidised by the Partnership and do not qualify for ticket subsidy.
If you are allocated a ticket but find you are then unable to attend the event, John Lewis plc will not refund your payment. However, if the event is oversubscribed we may have Partners on a 'Waiting List' to whom your ticket(s) could be offered. It is your responsibility to arrange payment and transfer of the ticket(s).
For more information, contact the Leisure Benefits Office at Partnership House, Victoria, via email at: Partnership_leisure_ballots@johnlewis.co.uk